- Premium British designed kitchen
- Spacious, light and airy interiors
- Bi-fold doors to rear garden
- Your choice of Porcelanosa tiling for your bathrooms and ensuite
- Integrated Garage
- A range of premium appliances throughout your kitchen
- Living room with feature bay window
- Premium white sanitary ware
- Master bedroom with ensuite including double rain shower
- Separate utility room
The Hudson has been designed as a great family home with a combination of open plan living and a separate living space when you want to relax. Light airy spaces are at the heart of the design, brought to life with large bi-fold doors and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the garden. The result is a great light open plan kitchen with plenty of space for informal dining, a place where you’ll want to spend time. The kitchen is designed by local British company Hatt with a choice of finishes and work surfaces to suit your tastes. It comes with built in appliances and your choice of flooring. You’ll benefit from a separate utility room with additional storage and a door leading outside. The living room is also deigned to make the most of light with a feature bay window that adds both space and light while providing the perfect place for a desk when working from home.
On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms including a master bedroom with its own en suite and built-in wardrobes providing good storage. The en suite has a great double shower and both the en suite and main bathroom are designed with contemporary white sanitary ware and your choice of Porcelanosa tiles. Outside, there is a private paved driveway and single garage.