We are able to offer a full sales service to achieve the best possible price in a timescale that suits your own. from the very start we are able to offer you a free professional valuation with follow up confirmation.
Once instructed we use a combination of both proven traditional and the latest technological methods of marketing. These include-
- Shared database to contact buyers that we know would be genuinely interested.
- Advertising on the major website portals to get your home seen.
- Targeted social media advertising to generate leads.
- Using the latest technology to show you home at its best, these includes 360 virtual tours, interactive floorplans and professional HDR photography.
- Accompanied viewing service.
- Offer negotiation & qualification.
- Full sales progression with regular updates
Our commission structures are easy to understand and do not have any hidden surprises. We may not always be the cheapest but the old saying of "getting what you pay for" is never more true than with an estate agent.
We work with SDL Property Auctions, one of the UK’s largest and most successful property auctioneers, so you can trust us to offer the best advice and look after your needs every step of the way. We offer a complete range of auction services, so whatever your situation, we have a solution and timescale to suit you.
Our dedicated Lettings Department is centrally located in order to cover Shropshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands. Our friendly, efficient team are here and can help arrange a free rental valuation advise you on the legal requirements needed to let the property and also discuss the different level of management services we provide which can include the below:
- Advertising/ carrying out viewings
- Full Tenant referencing to include a Rent Guarantee Policy where possible
- Right To Rent Checks
- Tenancy Agreements
- Arranging repairs/ maintenance
- Move in Inventory to include 360 images
- Mid term inspection reports
- Check out reports
- Registering Deposit with the TDS
- Invoices and end of year tax report
Landlord & tenant fees
Fully managed service is £500 & 10% + vat
Rent Collection service is £500 & 5% +vat
Let only £500 including vat.
Holding deposit (equivalent to one weeks rent) required upon application
A months rent in advance and Five weeks security deposit
A pet premium of £25pcm can be charged
Land & new homes
We assist with part exchange properties, assisted sales and new home resales and work with many of the major housebuilders in addition to some smaller builders. We are also able to help developers with development appraisals and acquisition.
We have links with a number of local conveyancing firms. These firms are selectively chosen to offer you the best customer service.
If you are contemplating the purchase of a property that is not handled by our agency then you should take proper professional advice before proceeding with a purchase. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Homebuyers' service provides a concise, easy to read report covering all the main elements of the property you hope to buy and also includes a valuation.