- Beautifully Presented End Of Terrace Property
- Spacious Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Sitting Room
- Stylish Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Wonderful Bathroom With Bath & Double Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Replacement UPVC Double Glazing
- Lengthy Rear Garden With Potting Shed
- On Street Parking Immediately Outside The Property
- Stunning Views Towards High Town
Early viewing is absolutely essential on this end of terrace property situated at the top of Bernards Hill with fantastic views towards High Town.
Presented impeccably by its current owner who has improved the property throughout with no expense spared, resulting in a home which anyone would be proud to own.
Briefly comprising entrance hall, sitting room with attractive fireplace and inset multi fuel burner, refitted breakfast kitchen with a wealth of storage options, built in dishwasher, oven hob & extractor with stable door exiting to the rear garden.
First floor features two good size bedrooms a thoughtfully improved bathroom with bath & separate double shower, an enclosed landing area offers the potential to have fitted storage.
A further double bedroom can be found to the second floor.
Improvements include a replacement central heating boiler, roof, windows and external doors with the addition of Karndean flooring and appliances, and a great attention to detail.
A courtyard off the kitchen leads to a lengthy rear garden with summerhouse at the top, there is a front terrace and on street parking immediately to the front.
A true gem of a property.