- Spacious Detached Cottage Of Much Character In The Shropshire Hills
- Stunning Views, Standing In Approximately Four Acres Of Gardens & Paddocks
- Bespoke Brick Built Stables With Easy Access To The Four Paddocks
- Entrance Hall, Utility, Boot Room & Groundfloor Shower Room/W.C
- Sitting Room With Inglenook , Dining Room With An Attractive Fireplace
- Farmhouse Style Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & A 26ft Loft Space
- 20ft Garage & Ample Parking
- On The Doorstep Of The Boyne Estate With Over 14,000 Hectares Of Land To Explore
- Wonderful Location In The Shropshire Hills Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Nick Tart are proud to offer for sale this exceptional equestrian property located in the Shropshire Hills with panoramic views over rolling countryside. Standing in approximately 4 acres of paddocks and gardens this really is something special. Approached via a gated entrance with a sweeping drive the potential viewer will be greeted with a detached cottage dating back to the 19thC. Comprising in brief of an entrance hall, sitting room with Inglenook fireplace and French doors to the elevated patio to the rear, dining room (again with French doors to the rear and feature fireplace) farmhouse style breakfast kitchen, utility, boot room and shower room/W.C to the ground floor. Four double bedrooms are on offer to the first floor as well as the family bathroom whilst a loft ladder gives access to a 26ft loft space which could serve a multitude of purposes - also having a window to the rear with simply amazing views.
A wealth of period charm is evident with exposed beams and trusses, solid Oak flooring in the sitting room, stable doors to the utility and boot room, warmed via oil fired central heating.
The property is located at the foot of The Brown Clee Hill which is the highest hill in Shropshire and is located in The Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Brown Clee is easily accessible from the Property and allows you access to over 14,000 hectares to explore with paths used since before The Iron Age. There are no hills higher to the East until you reach The Urals in Russia. This truly is a very special place with Iron Age Forts, sunken lanes, hidden hamlets. You can explore Clee Burf and Nordy Bank to name but two.
Bespoke Brick and Timber Built Stables, using reclaimed bricks. The three stables have lighting and have interlocking rubber matting, large overhang with lighting. Separate Stable which could easily be used as a foaling stable, with lighting and rubber matting. Hard standing to the front and side of the stables, ideal for washing down horses, farrier etc. All stables have easy access to the paddocks. Outside electric sockets and cold water taps.
The land extends to the main sweeping established gardens and extends to 4 Paddocks in total with post and rail fencing and all vary in size and vary from flat to sloping ground. Two of the paddocks lie to the south of the property and the second two are to the north of the front side of the property, divided by the winding gravelled driveway with a paddock on either side.