- Stylish & Immaculately Presented Lodge In This Idyllic Location
- Situated On The Outskirts Of Bridgnorth In This Prestigeous Gated Community
- Large Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room With Twin Patio Doors To The Balcony
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine
- Two Double Bedrooms (Master Having En-Suite & Walk In Wardrobe)
- Stylish Main Bathroom With Small Sauna
- Currently Run As A Lucrative Holiday Home
- 42 Years Remaining On The Lease
- Driveway Parking & Elevated Decking Area
- No Upward Chain
Early viewing is much advised on this stylishly presented lodge home in the ever popular Astbury Falls, on the outskirts of Bridgnorth. Situated in a gated development of similar homes number 12 is available with no upward chain and is currently used as a holiday let. The site is available for occupation 12 months of the year, however you will be required to have a primary address.
Comprising in brief of the entrance hall, 19ft open plan sitting/dining room which has twin sliding patio doors to an elevated decking area to the front, a well appointed fitted kitchen with built in appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer etc...... Also on offer are two bedrooms (master having an en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe) as well as the main bathroom which incorporates a small sauna room. A pleasant decking area to the outside as well as driveway parking can also be found having the added bonus of large communal outside grounds.