- Wonderful, Detached Early 16th Century Cottage
- Grade II Listed With A Wealth Of Period Features Throughout
- Three Reception Rooms & Large Dining Kitchen
- Cellar (With Potential)
- Four Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Generous Plot With Private Gardens
- Ample Parking By Way Of A Gated Driveway
- Detached Double Garage/Studio, Outside W.C & Log Store
- Requiring A Degree Of Cosmetic Improvement
- No Upward Chain
Rare opportunity to purchase a property of much historical interest, believed to be one of the earliest buildings in the village of Highley and dating back to approximately 1520.
Situated on the fringe of this popular location and being Grade II Listed, viewing is much advised for those looking for flexible accommodation as well as generous room sizes throughout. Requiring a degree of cosmetic attention yet retaining a wealth of exposed beams and trusses, wattle and daub walling to parts of the original building the potential viewer will be greeted with an entrance hall, three reception rooms, dining area/kitchen, cellar, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Occupying a generous plot with a gated entrance, parking for numerous vehicles, large fore garden as well as a lovely private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area, recently refitted outside W.C, log store and a detached double garage with storage above (also having been insulated etc..... and would make a great studio)
Manor House will appeal to a wide range of buyers with the possibility of offering development opportunities and could be reverted back to two cottages or indeed there is scope in what is a large roof space (subject to necessary planning consents) Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN.