Shropshire, WV16 6AT
Offers in the Region Of £155,000
- Exceptional, Bespoke Detached Log Cabin On The Outskirts Of Town
- Perfectly Presented By Its Current Owner, High Specification Finish
- 20ft Open Plan Kitchen, Dining/Sitting Room With French Doors To Elevated Decking Areas
- Entrance Hall With Concealed Utility Area
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Area & En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Spacious Bedrooms (With Wardrobes)
- Main Bathroom With Slipper Bath
- Parking & Elevated Decking Areas
- Absolutely Beautiful Country Retreat With No Upward Chain
- The Site Is Available For Occupation 12 Months Of The Year, However You Will Be Required To Have A Primary Address.
A luxurious 'Oakgrove' log cabin situated on this gated development on the outskirts of Bridgnorth. Being available with no upward chain and finished to the very highest of standards this simply must be seen to be appreciated in terms of specification, size and presentation. This really is a stylish country retreat and would suit a variety of buyers. Tucked away on a corner plot, Lodge 18 has an entrance hall with cupboard storage which also serves as a utility area, a stunning 20ft open plan sitting/dining room/kitchen with the kitchen having built in appliances, the sitting room having an attractive feature fireplace as well as a pair of French doors exiting to the outside decking area. The master bedroom has a dressing area and its own en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) are also on offer and finally the main bathroom can be found which has a slipper bath. Having good parking options and an extensive elevated decking area with a pleasant view to the front. The site is available for occupation 12 months of the year, however you will be required to have a primary address.
Click to enlarge
Bridgnorth WV16 6AT