- VIEWINGS COMMENCE MONDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER - STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Detached Stone Cottage In Need Of Modernisation With No Upward Chain
- Lovely Woodland Backdrop Enjoying Much Privacy
- Approximately Two Acres Of Land
- Sitting Room, Dining Room & Kitchen, Utility & Guest W.C
- Three Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Having Been Re-Roofed Recently, Airband Broadband Installed
- Masses Of Potential On Offer
- Rare Opportunity To Purchase One Of These 18thC Miners Cottages
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
A rare opportunity to purchase a detached stone cottage in the hamlet of Linley. Dating back to the 18thC and starting life as a miners cottage, the property has been sympathetically extended over the years by its current owner with locally sourced stone in keeping with the original structure. In need of modernisation yet having so much potential Linley Brook Cottage has a plot of approximately 2 acres and stands in established woodland, approached via a lengthy single track. Comprising in brief of a sitting room, dining room, kitchen, lobby and guest W.C within the utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Occupying a lovely, tranquil position with Linley Brook immediately opposite and an array of walks on the doorstep in a location with some interesting history.