- Modern Detached Home In The Desirable Village Of Chelmarsh
- Outstanding Grounds Of Approximately 0.4 Acre
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Conservatory
- Large Breakfast Kitchen, Separate Utility & Guest W.C.
- 18ft Garage Conversion (Currently Used As An Office)
- Four Generous Bedrooms (En-Suite Shower To Bedroom Two)
- Family Bathroom
- Wonderful Lawned Gardens, Extensive Driveway Parking
- Semi Rural Yet Convenient Location
Viewing is essential on this much improved modern detached home in the popular village of Chelmarsh. Well presented, excellent room sizes and boasting a wonderful rear garden with grounds of approximately 0.4 acre are some of the highlights.
Standing in this semi-rural position yet offering the convenience of being on the outskirts of Bridgnorth and its many amenities.
Comprising in brief of an entrance hall, 21ft lounge with French doors opening into the rear facing conservatory, dining room, a well-appointed breakfast kitchen and large separate utility. Furthermore to the ground floor the property offers a garage conversion which now encompasses a guest W.C and an 18ft office/study - this has the potential to be utilised as an independent annexe. Four spacious bedrooms are on offer to the first floor, family bathroom and an en-suite shower room to bedroom number two. Ample driveway parking to the front, storage is on offer by way of the remainder of the garage whilst the current owners purchased extra land to the rear resulting in superb gardens with much privacy. Early viewing is essential on this fantastic property.
All mains services, oil fired central heating.
Council tax band E
Energy performance rating TBC.