- Spacious, Detached Bungalow In This Small Hamlet By The River Severn
- Available With No Upward Chain
- Occupying A Very Large Plot With Much Potential
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Shower Room
- Generously Proportioned Sitting Room & Breakfast kitchen
- Gated Driveway Providing Ample Parking
- Possible Development Opportunity (STPP)
- Great Location For Local Walks & The Nearby Severn Valley Railway
- Early Viewing Is Essential
Early viewing is much advised on this generously proportioned detached bungalow in the desirable hamlet of Hampton Loade. Available with no upward chain and having a wealth of potential, occupying an extensive plot and with the potential for further development (subject to necessary consents) are just some of the merits on offer. Standing in an elevated position Ferry End comprises of an entrance hall, 19ft sitting room with sliding patio doors to the rear garden, 17ft breakfast kitchen - again with access to the side garden, further entrance hall, three spacious bedrooms and a refitted contemporary shower room. The property is approached via a gated driveway with parking for several vehicles, whilst standing in fine grounds with mature plants, shrubs and trees as well as having several lawned areas. In close proximity to the ever popular Severn Valley Railway with local walks and a nature reserve nearby.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY IS SITUATED ON THE HIGHLEY SIDE OF HAMPTON ROAD NOT THE ALVELEY SIDE.