- Excellent Opportunity To Purchase A Detached Bungalow With Extensive Grounds
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Sitting Room & Garden Room
- Breakfast Kitchen, Utility
- Two Bedrooms, Main Bathroom & Shower Room
- Approximately Three Acres Of land Including Two Paddocks
- Numerous Outbuildings, Two Entrances
- Planning Consent For Extending The Property Considerably Or For An Annexe
- Planning Reference Numbers - 21/03926/CPL or 21/03948/BDD
- Wonderful Countryside Setting With No Upward Chain
A great opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow in need of general improvement throughout, yet standing amongst three acres of land in this desirable village location a short distance from Bridgnorth.
Having the benefit of no upward chain there is a wealth of potential on offer and planning consent has been granted to considerably enlarge the current footprint or for the addition of a one bedroom apartment.
Comprising in brief of an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, breakfast room, utility, two bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room. Sitting centrally on this great plot the property can be accessed via the B4373 or off a track to the rear, with two paddocks, numerous outbuildings and plenty of parking. There are two planning consents in situ, the first allowing the bungalow to be extended and virtually doubled in size with the addition of an outdoor swimming pool (21/03926/CPL) or alternatively the other option is to erect a first floor apartment above the existing bungalow (21/03948/BDD).
Situated a short drive from Bridgnorth and its many amenities yet situated in a wonderful countryside setting with open views.
Early viewing is much advised.
Council tax band E. Energy performance rating TBC.
From Bridgnorth take the B4373 towards Broseley. Proceed through Cross Lane Head. As you approach Nordley the speed limit changes to 30 mph. The entrance to the property is then the next driveway on your right. The post for the property is WV16 4SU.