£925,000 4 Bedroom House Ref: EAXML985_5699822
Occupying an elevated position towards the end of a long winding tree lined drive this detached country residence set in approximately 2.5 acres is situated in one of Wolverhampton’s most prestigious locations. The property enjoys outstanding views extending over miles of Shropshire countryside towards the Clee Hills. The principle residence we understand was architecturally designed and constructed in 1937 with a part timbered front elevation and rendered brickwork with a host of characteristic and charming features that dovetails with many of the appointments of the interior layout.
• Timber framed porch and impressive reception hall
• Cloakroom & separate washroom, shower & wc off hallway
• Splendid drawing room & dining room • Separate sitting room
•Laundry room with store • Breakfast room & well-appointed kitchen • Rear lobby & wc • Galleried landing
• A choice of 4 first floor double bedrooms - 2 en-suite • House bathroom • Boiler house, fuel store & double garage
• Delightful mature grounds of approximately 2.5 acres
Orchard Hill is itself situated on the fringe of open countryside and offers a unique opportunity for that discerning buyer looking to acquire a property that they can both restyle to their own requirements and take advantage of the extensive potential that this property has to offer which in our opinion can only be truly be appreciated with both an internal and external inspection. NO UPWARD CHAIN -EPC=F38
Toggle the options below to discover local businesses in this area.
Check mortgage eligibility online